7.27.2014

{Enterprise trip 2014}


I convinced this cute sister of mine that we should leave the husbands behind and go to the Hunt Family Reunion with the kids!




We had such a great time playing horse shoes, getting in water fights, riding 4 wheelers and horses, playing games in the field out back, finding ancestor's names at the cemetery, going to the Enterprise Rodeo, sleeping under the stars (and not in moms trailer), and enjoy all our family!



I loved seeing all the kids and adults light up around these beautiful animals!! {I mean look at Ashtons cute face, He was in heaven!}




When it came to making homemade ice cream, Jude was the best helper!











You've never really been to a rodeo until you've gone to the Enterprise Rodeo. Especially with these three!











 I loved this weekend and I love showing my boys a little bit of country living every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment