9.04.2013

{Hunt Family Reunion}


Every year my Mom's side of the family gets together down in Enterprise Utah! I love it down there! So many fun memories on my Aunt and Uncle's farm and night games at the old house. I love that I now get to share and make new memories with my boys. This year Mikey had a big job to finish that weekend so Jude stayed home with him and Ashton and I gotta go party!


Brigs and Ash caught some of the craziest looking bugs!


These two were quite the mischievous pair!


We got rained out at our picnic dinner and swimming...


After it stopped a few of us got in the gorgeous hot springs filled pool!



It was D and Sky's sweet baby Rowan's blessing sunday morning so Ashton and I had to end our reunion trip a little early, but we loved being with all our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment