5.11.2011

It's Birthday Time Again!

It seems like all I will do this month is post about birthdays!  With Ashton and Mikes coming up next week and my sister in-law Skylar, Baby Haws, and my mom's this week!! So Happy Birthday to All my May Birthdays!



Today is my Mom's actual Birthday!! What a incredible lady she is! She is absolutely the best. She is extremely talented, I swear everything she touches turns into perfection. She is the most loving and giving person I know, she can turn anything and everything into a song! She loves her family, the lord, and the gospel. She has been through so much in her life and has always had an amazing testimony. No one can compare to my mom! I love you lots and lots! Happy Birthday!







1 comment:

  1. your blog is too cute amber! may is way too crazy...maybe one day soon i will catch up:)

    ReplyDelete