5.17.2014

{Ashton turns 7} Outdoor Movie Night Birthday!


Every year my sweet Ashton amazes me with his birthday party themes! This year when he was throwing around ideas and came up with watching a movie outside he knew that was the perfect idea.

I started working on a invite and used One Charming Party's cute circus invite as my outline and designed it to look like a movie ticket and a fun birthday invite...


He also wanted me to include movie tickets for the guest to bring to the show to get in. I loved how the invitation turned out all put together.




Ashton was so excited it was finally his birthday and all his best buds were coming to his movie party! He wanted to help in every detail of set up and and make sure everything was in the perfect spot.






So glad my Dad and husband are so techy or this party wouldn't of happened. Our screen is made out of a used vinyl billboard I bought on ksl and cut down to 15ft by 8.5ft. We put grommets in it and used bungee balls to make it nice and tight. Our frame is made out of aluminum pipe and PVC for the legs. 



We made these cute ticket boxes for each of our concessions....
We served Pizza, Hot Dogs, Nachos, Salad & Veggi cups, and of course Popcorn, Candy, and Drinks 


Ashton is always thinking ahead of what his guests will like and he didn't want all the cupcakes the same so that everyone would find one that they loved!


When his movie guests arrived he was the cutest greeter and took their movie tickets and gave them each their movie baggie. Each kid got a 50 tickets, a glow stick, silly glasses, and a ring pop 



Each of our moviegoers had their red carpet pictures taken in our photo booth... it was so silly and fun! 



Everyone got to spend their tickets at our concessions and eat on the lawn. 




Ashton loved blowing out his candle and opening presents!


As soon as it got dark enough outside the kids opened their glow sticks and we started our show!


It was such a fun party celebrating my big 7 year old! He was such a cute party planner and woke up the next morning asking if we could do his party again that night!! I love my sweet snuggle bug and feel like the luckiest mom in the world! Happy, Happy Birthday!!



1 comment:

  1. Would you be willing to let me use this art for an event? Please contact me and i would like to let you know how.

    ReplyDelete